Saturday, December 25, 2010

And to All a Good Night...


(Can't see the player? Click here to watch)

Since this is a time of year steeped in tradition, I thought I'd start one of my own here on ye 'ol Blog. At first I thought of posting pictures of drunken, sidewalk Santas in various states of inebriation each year from here on out but after mulling it over I realized that didn't exactly fit the spirit of the season. Instead I thought I'd, once again as last year, post a video of my favorite, late night, Christmas Eve companion, The Yule Log. As I've mentioned in this space before, as an only-child and
TV baby of the 70's, this kitschy, flickerin' friend kept me company on those long, night-before-Christmases when, too excited to sleep (visions of Stretch Armstrong dancing in my head), I would switch on the bedroom black & white, twist the dial to WPIX and let the motherf'er burn 'tll the morning light.

Happy Holidays!

All the Best,
-mb

www.markbacino.com
www.dreamcrushmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment