Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rock Show - Part II

Just wanted to remind all about the big rock show next week (details below). The band and I intend to play a mix of old and new jams for you fine people so please join us if you can.

In preparation I’ve been listening to “Kiss - Double Platinum” and my Paul Stanley stage-patter CD. Damn. Made me realize as a songwriter I’ll probably never be able to come up with a lyric as rich and inspired as, say, “Hot, hot, hotter than hell, you know she's gonna leave you well done” but all I can do is promise you I’ll never stop trying.


Mark Bacino

Thurs. Oct 15, 2009
- 7pm
The
Living Room, NYC
154 Ludlow St

New York
, NY 10002

(212) 533-7235
www.livingroomny.com

*No Cover*

The Band -
Cheri Leone

Matty Karas

Ed Klinger

John Lee

Jay Sherman-Godfrey

Bob Byrne


with...

The "Who Are Yous" Horns -
Rob Jost
Jesse Neuman

No comments:

Post a Comment